JEWELRY CARE TIPS
Over time, Sterling Silver can begin to tarnish.
Check out a few simple tips to care for your Sterling Silver jewelry.
- Chemicals can cause harm to the gemstones in your jewelry.
- Remove your jewelry before applying lotions and oils, washing your hands and swimming.
- Ziplock bags are a great tool for storing your jewelry in to help keep from tarnishing.
- Polishing cloths can be used to remove any tarnish by gently rubbing the silver.
- Try to remember to remove your jewelry when sleeping, as to not damage it.
Sunshine Polishing Cloths are available in my shop to help you take care of your jewelry.